September 22, 2007

I'm Baaack

Wow, let me start off this blog by saying I am sorry I've been gone for so long. Very busy, very busy. I know my last blog was horrendous about Greg Oden and David Beckham, but I was kind of in a rush. Let me start off this blog by saying: Does Barry Bonds play baseball anymore?

For Gosh Sake's, I'd thought he was in the NHL by now. Jeez, you'd have thought he'd been suspended or something. I am guessing it is because of the NFL and College football seasons. Thank you football. It seemed like a Barry Bonds popout to second base would cause a ESPN Game Break, or a foolish swing by Bonds would lead of SportsCenter.

Onto my second topic, the Seattle Mariners and the worst analyst is baseball. I know that Seattle has won 7 out of 10, but my God how the mighty have fallen. Once four games up on the New York Yankees in the Wild Card, the Mariners are six games BACK and have moved to just third place in the Wild Card. Didn't Steve Phillips say a few weeks back that the Yankees had no shot at making the playoffs and that the Mariners were too strong? I guess the Mets knew what they were doing.

And on a final note, the recovery of Kevin Everett. Best wishes to him on his fight, and he should know that a lot of people are praying for him.

No comments: